viernes, 3 de junio de 2011

A week full of many emotions!!!!

This week me boyfriend Gus left the country to dominacan republic. It was hard for to see him leave for a whole week. This was a week of many thinkng and felings. Is was though week nowing that the only way possible to comunicate was trouhg text and from an especifc time and that was very heart braking for me becuase i now i can't live with out him. This will help our realtion to value it more thab ever nowing that we can't be together vey often as many couples doo and trust me is very depresing!!!! Many people thet distance is not a way for breaking up,but to value the relationship and grow more the love & it is true, but it could also hurt you sometime and feel as if you were alone. Thank God he is coming home tomorrow. I so exiceted tO see him and just kiss him and hug him. I have learned wihtout him i can't in a way that to him he means everytihng to me and wiht out his strengthe and careness to me is very hard. Bby i do love u with all my heart and will always do love u even if you are far or even close. T amooo mi amor ere el amor d mI vida!!! ( this means the that i love u and he the love of my life and he really is !!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario